The Pocono Mountains Music Festival donates 10% of our tickets to groups identified as local not-for-profit agencies in Monroe County. These organizations include,* but are not limited to:
- Burnley Workshop
- The Center for Vision Loss
- Pocono Council of the Arts
- Women’s Resources of Monroe County
- The Salvation Army
- DES (Developmental Education Services)
- COTA (Celebration of the Arts)
*As of April 2017
We are lucky to be part of a community that is thriving in the arts. See what else you can do in the area.
- Pocono Arts Council: Enjoy Arts & Crafts Festivals, studio classes, and exhibitions in the ArtSpace Gallery.
- COTA Jazz and Arts Festival: The Delaware Water Gap celebrates it’s 40th year of supporting and presenting jazz in all its forms and historical breadth.
- Women’s Resources Black & White Gala: The Black & White Gala is the largest annual fundraiser for Women’s Resources. The money raised will enable abused women, children, and men to seek shelter and services at Women’s Resources.
- Buck Hill Falls Arts Festival & Marketplace: See a wide collection of art from The Buck Hill Art Association, on display throughout Buck Hill Falls.
- Salvation Army: Enjoy community events throughout the summer, like the Shawnee Family Fest and the Harvest Festival.
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic: NEPA presents diverse and exciting concert series, including classical and pop-themed programs, free Independence Day concerts, and holiday performances incorporating local choral and dance groups.
- Foxhowe: From move nights and dinners to talks and geological tours, Foxhowe offers incredible events for one and all! All events are free and open to the public.