- 2019 Season
Come join a great team and learn about the inner workings of creating a memorable performance.
10 Production Apprentices are being sought to work in the picturesque Pocono Mountains just 2 hours away from New York City.
This is a “Production and Creative” apprenticeship and is not performance based.
Apprentices will be working in ALL of the following areas throughout the Festival:
• College Student with theatrical background
• Completed application, with short (250 word) essay about your interest and theatrical experience.
• One letter of recommendation, with your name in the subject line, emailed to email@example.com.
• Drivers License
• Available every day of the Festival (July 23 – August 4) from 9am to 5pm OR until the concert/event is over.
• State of Pennsylvania background clearance to work with school-age students. (We will assist you in doing this upon acceptance into the program.)
• Deadline for application is June 15, 2018.
• Audit the classes in the 2018 Performing Arts Camp with leading performers in the industry. Check out the instructors!
• Many Q & A opportunities with leading Entertainment Industry professionals
• Possible college credit
• Exposure to seven musical and theatrical art forms as presented by the Festival. Learn more about the 2018 Season!
• Meals provided while working at the Festival
• One free ticket for a guest to a concert of your choice
• Meeting, assisting and working with top Theatrical & Musical Industry Professionals, making connections and building relationships
• Resumé worthy experience and training
• The 2018 Apprentice Program will be July 23 – August 4.
• Apprentices will work all day, every day of the Festival, including each concert/event that happens in the evening. We will rotate your “duties”, so that you get experience in all areas.
• Apprentices may be asked to run errands, so access to a car is preferable.
• Some lifting and manual labor may be required, such as moving platforms and chairs.